Saturday, 16 January 2010

New Year Project

Narrative Project
Out of a list of given topics given to us to explore I have chosen :
UNTIL DEATH DO US PART
I think there will be alot to explore with this subject, so hopefully some mind mapping will help !
Some notes on what ive found out so far:
Where does the phrase come from ? - It comes from the Book of Common Prayer of 1662 marriage service
2010 California Marriage Protection Act - Safeguarding marriage from the evils of divorce
Marriage - the 'marriage' of other things. For example art, anything that comfortably joins
Mind Mapping to be added later !!

1 comment:

  1. I have chosen this phrase too.great minds, I'm first going to look into what kind of imagery comes to mind,trying to not make it too stereotypical, then researching more about where it comes from.I think this project could be exciting.

    ReplyDelete